I did something useful! I’ve spent the last two weeks serving as the emergency-back-stage-costume-repair-girl, while also performing in “Oklahoma!” This has resulted in one repaired ballet shoe and one repaired hole-in-dress. Ok, so not so glamorous. Still, I’m happy to be helpful.
But here at home, I’ve finally gotten my sewing machine set up and ready for use, at any moment, on my pretty white desk. I know this doesn’t seem too exciting, but after making a quick t-shirt hem repair, I’m excited to be ready for my next project. My free minutes are few and far between, so improving my sewing skills is a slow process. Soon, though, I may just have a new dress to share with you.