When we moved into our house last year, we had three committed roomies and one short-term. So everything we got was in threes. In November, we added Roomate L, and have done our best to add a fourth to everything. But we failed in one place: a mail sorter. Now, Roomates L and W are moving out, and two new friends are moving in. So Roomate K and I committed to solving our problem. Here’s the quick and easy craft that came of it.
First, we bought two of these super cheapies from Michael’s:
Then Roomate K and I painted them, and some equally-cheap wooden letters to create our little masterpiece: A mail sorter for four (complete with our initials!).
Now all we have to do is get it on the wall, get some mail, and get Roomate K2 moved in!!