I borrowed this sweet little recipe from Laurie Yogi, to make a bit of a “treat” on the current meal plan I’m following. If you also happen to be following the Fixate container plan (with 21 Day Fix, 80 Day Obsession, or a plethora of other programs from Beachbody) then you might enjoy this too – it counts as 1 blue and 1 purple container. They really hit the spot for me!
Fixate Banana Apple Muffins
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup apple, peeled and diced (about one small apple)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put 9 muffin liners into muffin tin.
- Combine bananas, eggs, and butter in a medium bowl.
- Stir almond flour, baking soda, and salt in another bowl. Add to banana mixture.
- Stir in apple.
- Distribute evenly among 9 muffin liners, and then bake for 16-18 minutes. Let cool on rack and enjoy!
P.S. My silicone baking cups – which I am obsessed with – came from amazon!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase , I may earn a commission. This is at no additional cost to you.