I do love a good baby shower, and I especially love hosting them for friends! Recently, my friend Holly and I hosted Kate’s woodland themed baby shower. We don’t know the baby’s gender yet, and the parents-to-be have a woodsy nursery, centrally decorated around bears. So, a woodland baby shower it is!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase or sign up for a program, I may earn a commission. This is at no additional cost to you.
A few touches I especially loved:
- A pack of Woodland Printables from Print It Baby
- Mini quiches – whole 30 approved (Holly would highly recommend these silicone baking cups!!)
- A Mom-osa bar (of course)
- Stations for writing well-wishes on diapers and books for mom, dad, and baby
- Donuts from East Park in lieu of a cake
- Napkin rings that were a super Pier 1 steal after Christmas
What have been your favorite themes for baby showers, bridal showers, or birthday parties?