Literally saw one of those Pillsbury commercials for these mini pot pies, and then made them for a Thanksgiving potluck. They were SO EASY.
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Package of 8 Grands biscuits
1 cup chicken, cooked and diced
2 cups frozen vegetables, thawed (corn, carrots, peas, green beans)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine chicken, vegetables, and soup in a bowl – mix well.
3. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Use a rolling pin to flatten each biscuit, and then press each one into the tins.
4. Fill each biscuit with the filling, and then pull the edges of the biscuits over the filling as much as you can.
5. Bake for 20-22 minutes, and enjoy!