Happy Friday, y’all!!
It’s been a rainy week here in Ohio, but I am NOT complaining, because rain means SPRING IS COMING!! And spring means that everything is fresh and rejuvenated. Can you feel it, people? It’s HERE!!
And with spring, I’ve decided to bring back an old theme to my blog: Lists. If you’ve been around Megster Meter a while, you may remember my 101 in 1001 list. I can hardly believe it ended 2 1/2 years ago on my 26th birthday…I mean, WOAH. Where does the time go? I loved doing this list, and it’s so fun to read through it and relive some of those awesome moments all over again. What a lucky lady I am. And really, let’s be honest. I love a good list.
That said, I’ve decided to creat a 30 before 30 list in honor of this spring weather. It’s pretty self-explanatory: 30 items to complete by the time I turn 30 years old. It sounds so far away but, alas, my 30th birthday will be September 7, 2015, so not too far away at all. I’m stealing this idea from my lovely friend Katy. We are list-loving friends 🙂
Megster Meter’s 30 before 30 List:
1. Audition for a show.
2. Bake a cheesecake.
3. Buy a house.
4. Complete another Whole30.
5. Create a blog just for my sweet treat creations.
6. Do a color run.
7. Do pull ups.
8. Get my wedding dress cleaned and packaged up.
9. Give up elevators for a month.
10. Go on a picnic.
11. Go on my honeymoon!
12. Go on our big Europe trip post-husband’s graduation.
13. Go to a music festival.
14. Go to an opera.
15. Go with out TV for a week.
16. Grow fresh herbs.
17. Have a spa day.
18. Have a technology-free day.
19. Host a dinner party.
20. Learn to can / jar something.
21. Organize a girls weekend out of state.
22. Put at least ten items into my Etsy shop.
23. Read the Great Gatsby.
24. Redesign this blog (or really, give it some design for the first time).
25. Send 5 random gifts to friends.
26. Spend a cozy weekend in a cabin somewhere.
27. Take a class of any kind with my husband.
28. Take a course on Coursera.
29. Try 10 new restaurants.
30. Visit a new country.