I wanted something sweet the other night, and adapted this recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie for a single-serve chocolate cake. The changes are just based on what I had at home, so you can do a lot with this!
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons flour (I used white, but you could sub anything)
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 stevia packets
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin (can also use any oil or applesauce or banana)
- 3 tablespoons milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
You just stir your dry ingredients together well, then add in the wet and mix them up. Pour into a ramekin or coffee cup and microwave 45-60 seconds. Enjoy!!
This recipe has about 140 calories, 2 grams of fat, 5 grams of sugar, and 4 grams of protein.